Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodwill Hunting

Every year when we go to Eagles Nest Hideaway with our friends, we employ some kind of "game" for entertainment.  One year, we had a Scavenger Hunt with pictures.  One year we had "HAT" night.  This year, we came up with a doozy.  Each person was responsible for bringing a top (neck up), middle (some type of clothing to cover up the chest area) and bottom to share.  Once we got to the mountains we randomly chose one top, middle and bottom.  So, that meant there was a chance we could wind up with the lovely items we brought. 


We raided our closets.  We went to Goodwill.



We weren't very kind when picking out the ingredients for this recipe.  Polyester was quite popular, as were clashing colors.



Creativity was everywhere.  We could have all been very comfortable walking the Red Carpet.





And, although the outfits ended up completely random,  they all seemed to fit the person wearing it.



Well, MOST of the people....






4 comments:

SPT said...

Ju! I just found your blog. YOU are a freaking riot!

mel said...

Isn't she, Sandie! I SO want to be invited to one of her parties. You are not gonna believe how much fun Ju has. Makes me feel like a real dud. Clearly she is more Lucy and I am more Ethel, although I am workin' on it!

Mary said...

good grief. that was hysterical. I remember almost peeing in my pants each time one of us walked out.

angie128 said...

You look lovely dahling!

But I worry about the guy in that very last picture.