Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where my Feet Have Been

I love to take pictures of my shoes.  For one thing, I love shoes.  For another thing, my feet are one of the few parts on my body that aren't EXTRA LARGE. 


My pigs were poking out at me last week and I took a picture.  This inspired me to keep up with my feet for a week or so and see what they "got up to."  I think they look very mischevious in this picture for some reason.  It's probably because they were desperately in need of a pedicure.







This is one of my feet's (is that a word?) absolute favorite thing to do:  NAP.  My feet like to cover up with a comfy blankie and head off to dreamland.   I have a horrible habit of popping my toes.  I bet my feet don't like that when they're trying to sleep.  (Angie--look who's on the tv screen!!)










Last weekend, my feet went out for an evening of trivia.  They were well pleased when they got to wear these sassy red boots.  They like said boots, as they make a great clicking sound when walking.  I don't think my feet like the slouchy looking jeans that take away from the sassy red boots.














It's very very rare that my feet wear slippers.  Mary bought these for me on one of our mountain trips, and that's normally the only place cold enough to wear them.  But, with this cold snap we've had recently, my feet were begging for some warmth.  We all LOVE the pom pons.










Last night, my feet went to a Chili Cook Off/Birthday party.  They were very mad at me, as they had to wear some very boring brown boots, and they hurt hurt hurt by the end of the night.  Let me tell you, when they are angry, they don't hesitate to let me know with a bit of throbbing.  They did appreciate all their friends chiming in on the foot pictures.







This furry thing is my feet's favorite resting spot. 












And finally, this pair of shoes is our absolute favorite.  We STOLE them for $10 on the TJMaxx clearance rack.  They are comfortable, sassy and make us feel sassalicious.  We haven't gone anywhere in these lately, but we wanted to show them to you anyway.   When I wear these, my feet forgive my boring brown boot indiscretions.

4 comments:

mel said...

You are soooo funny and creative!

Your feet were made for walkin'!

angie128 said...

After I got a glimpse of your TV in that shot, I didn't read the rest of your post.

Just kidding.

You have very sassy feet.

BrandyWK said...

Yes, my red shoes added a bit of color. :-) And can I just say...LOVE those shoes in the last picture. Old fashioned-funness. (Is THAT a word?) Good times on Saturday, my friend.

sherri s. said...

Love the red boots AND whoever was sporting those cute red shoes in the group shot (looks like it was Brandy!). Also love your T.J. Maxx shoes. Spectator pumps are way cool. I never find shoes at T.J. Maxx that I would actually be seen in public in.