Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Billy, Don't Be a Hero

This morning, I heard this classic song on my radio here at work.  (I have satellite radio, and for those of you that don't have it, go get it NOW!)  This song was followed by "Run, Joey Run" and  "American Pie."  Those three songs have completely turned around my previously mentioned PMS.   

I had to go check out the video on YouTube.  Heh heh heh.  It's classic.  Here's some of my favorites from the video:

The color orange.
The VERY LARGE lapels on Bo Donaldson.  HOTT!
The nice job on the lip sync!
Lyrics at the bottom of the screen.
And, most important, the sideways playing piano player! 
ENJOY!!
Billy, Don't Be a Hero. (WHAT A HOOT!!!)

1 comment:

Jan, David, Rose and Grace said...

THAT was classic. Is it me or does there seem to be a surplus of jumpsuited dudes on the stage?

When I was little I informed my mom that my favorite song was "Philly Donfee". Awwww. Thanks to Bo Donaldson for a lasting childhood memory.