Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grasping for Breath!!

Do you ever feel like you can't breathe?   I don't mean asthma, or any bronchial disorder, but that feeling when you feel like you need to run away from your situation and fill your lungs with cool fresh air? Your lungs feel so tight, it's like some Two Ton Tessie is sitting on your chest?

Wow, I felt like I just had that experience in the last hour.  All sorts of past memories came flooding back to me; memories that I had pushed down down down into my gut.  It's amazing how fast those feelings come back to the top so quickly. 


Granted, I also have this feeling when my pants are too tight, but I can ease that discomfort by unzipping. 

In times like these, I'm really glad it's a night where I can have my windows open and the fan going on slow speed.  I'm breathing in and out and finding that breath again!  I'm blogging.  I'm safe in my bed. 


PS-it also helps when there's four fat cats, one sweet dog, and  a Steven to make it all better. 

PSS-I promise a more interesting and humorous post next time; or at least an attempt at being humorous.

PSSS-Guess who has PMS?

3 comments:

Mary said...

<3

mel said...

You doing OK? I am only a text away.

sherri s. said...

Hi, Juju--

Thanks for your sweet message on my blog; I hope my post didn't cause your yucky feelings. I feel so very sad right now, and yet a beautiful sunset (right outside the window as I type this at my parents' house), Tallulah kisses, hot bread pudding, my darling husband, my sweet mom, and sweet blog friends seem to give me the strength to look forward in joy instead of back in sorrow...