Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Night Thoughts in a Unique Format...

My dear blogging friend, Angie, has inspired me to share my thoughts with all of you in a different manner than just the normal blogging post.  Tonight's thoughts will be brought to you via Haiku. 

Thanksgiving is near
I loathe shopping for the food
Too many shoppers

*****

My house is filthy
Tumbleweeds are everywhere
And my bed sheets stink

*****

Work can make me nuts
So many stupid problems
People are insane

*****

Steven is a champ
Soccer team won finale
Celebrate with beer

*****

Bacon is my fave
I could eat it all day long
Thank you Mister Pig

*****

Going to mountains
Spending time with friends up there
Planning to pig out

*****

Where did this month go?
I just turned back all my clocks
I now dread Christmas

*****

Four cats in the house
Three litter trays on the porch
The odor is foul

*****

Happy Friday Friends
I thank you for your comments
Keep em coming please!!!

6 comments:

unclebro said...

very nice, but it doesn't even rhyme!!!!!

mel said...

How about starting with a word and then listing other words that it leads you to?
Like:
cat
litter
waste
not
want
desire
and on and on

You could start a new game, you follow your thoughts through 10 words and then pass it on to someone else.

I think my brain has frozen from the football game....I might rethink that idea once it has thawed....

JuJu said...

Mel, I just re-read my first sentence, it made it sound like Angie told me to do something different, eh? :-) She has used haiku in her blog, and I borrowed that idea. Haiku just makes me laugh.

But, thank you for the blog idea. I love it!
Let's both do it???!!!

Dusti said...

Awesome.

Darla said...

Judi, let me just start by saying that I love your blogs...they always bring a smile! I never got the gist of haiku's in school, so I would never attempt one now. :)
So, as for comments on your latest:
I will shop for you; I love to grocery shop.
I will clean for you; I don't mind cleaning house.
Bacon is a food group unto itself!
I love Christmas; just not the stress that goes along with it.
4 cats in my house; crazily thinking of adding a dog; Rebecca has been asking for years!

angie128 said...

I love the haiku.
Great idea for the post.
You are great blog pal.