Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks

I figure I'm going to be a bit busy tomorrow.  So, I'm going to take a few minutes tonight to reflect on the things for which I'm thankful.  My first is a thanks to you, the reader, for continuing on with this post!



  • I'll just start with the obvious, but never thanked enough---I am thankful for my children, my Steven, my brothers, my sisters in law, my nephews, my grandmother, my aunt and her family.  Even though we aren't together over the holidays, I always count you among my most special blessings.
  • ROCKETT, BAILEY, MIKKI, DOMINO AND CHARLIE!  (Dog and 4 cats!)
  • My bed.  Oh, I love my bed.
  • Cream Cheese.  I am thankful for this food of the Gods.
  • Jan.  My friend Jan introduced me to Pioneer Woman, my very first blog.  She also introduced me to NieNie.  These two blogs inspire me daily.
  • Dusti.  Dusti helped me realize I could start a blog, enjoy writing it, and maybe someone would read.
  • The "Next Blog" icon.  Many an evening, I have clicked on this icon, normally just breezing through blogs of which are nice, but they don't grab me.  BUT, through this icon I've found some very special people:  Maryellen, Angie and Sherri---you all enrich my life on a daily basis.
  • Vino Verde. 
  • Anjeanette.  She is my soul 'sister.'  I have worked along side her for 13 years and wouldn't know what to do without her.
  • The Jacksons, the Morris', the Reaves', the Coultas', the Carusos. 
  • Potatoes of any kind.
  • Comments of any kind.
As we are all in the midst of a busy Thanksgiving Eve and holiday weekend, I just wanted to take the time to reflect on the many wonderful people in my life.  Thanks to each and every one of you for being in my life and allowing me to invade yours.  I send you love and blessings now and always.
Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

5 comments:

mel said...

Love you, dear friend.
:-)

coultasj1 said...

We love you guys too!!!! And we love your blog.

angie128 said...

Awwww JuJu - how sweet. I am thankful for you too and am so glad we've become bloggy friends this year!

Enjoy this Thanksgiving day.

Sherri said...

Right back atcha! (So sweet of you to mention me on your blog...sniff sniff). It's amazing to make friends via blogs...almost every day I relate something hilarious you've said on your blog to my husband. He feels like he knows you now too! When DMB was on Saturday Night Live, I was all, "OMG, JuJu must be so excited." (He WAS hilarious as Ozzy Osbourne!). Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary said...

And Juju, I too am thankful for you on a daily basis. Thankful for your kind words and the way you seem to know when they are needed; your gracious invitations to wonderful places that always come just when we need them the most; your wisdom and insight into things when I cannot see past my self and best of all; for MAKING ME LAUGH! Love these blogs so keep'em coming! xoxo