Sunday, November 1, 2009


I had a great plan today.  I was going to take pictures of my street, the park around the corner, the strange little church, the grocery store, things in the grocery store.  My thought was to share a Sunday in Goose Creek with Cyberland. 

Well, I did take the photos, I edited them, and saved them.

OKAY, well, I thought I saved them.  Duh.  There was a real neat one of the sky.  The clouds were great in the Creek today!  You'll have to trust me on this, as I've already deleted them from my memory card.


So, instead, let me just share something I love and wish I had:  FRECKLES.  I think they are the cutest, sexiest natural beauty marks. 





I think freckles just scream personality, mischievousness , and sweetness.  Of course, I don't have freckles.  Can I get those anywhere?


Look at Prince Harry.  Those blushing cheeks, adorned with those freckles  make me feel a bit giggly. 

4 comments:

mel said...

Yes! I want to hear about Goose Creek. Call me a no-nothing Northener but I think of it like Mayberry. I mean, how big can a place called Goose Creek be?? I am thinking small, cozy, lots of green, peaceful. Yes?

Mary said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes they had freckles. I love them!

JuJu said...

Oh, I wish it were like Mayberry. :-) It's a sweet little town, but really more like Charlesto's red-headed cousin.

But, I will make it a point to re-take some pictures!

Sherri said...

Ooh, yummy Prince Harry. I have an uber-crush on redheads! I had freckles when I was little but now I think they've coalesced into age spots.