Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Heart Target

This dreary winter has been a long one.  But I truly think spring is just around the corner.  I say this, because it's all over my favorite store!  I love the spring-iness of these pitchers and bowls.  They just scream tulips to me.  And, I LOVE tulips!

I don't know about your town, but ours has more potholes than pavement lately.  Our car's shocks are just about to retire.  So, going into Target and seeing all the fun items for sale made me forget about the bumpity-bump-bumps in the roads.

Even the artwork looks so fun.   I can't decide which picture I like best in this group, probably the birds or the paisley looking thing?

I turned another corner, and I saw this:

I think it's already too late for me to get in shape for bikini season.

And at Target, you always find so many RED things.  I love love love red.




Did you ever see the Malcolm in the Middle where the man lived behind the balls in the Lucky Aide?  Malcolm was working the night shift and noticed that strange things were occuring.  I love MinthM, so you will see many references to that show on here.  Anyway, I digress.  Every time I see these balls I always wonder if anyone is living behind them.


How cute is this dress? 



But, THIS is the real reason I love Target.  If I buy this, I'll never run out again.  And, THAT is my goal in life.  I Heart You Target.  xxx


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Target because mine has a Starbucks in it. It's beside my gym so I can run in real fast and get my grande non fat misto with 2 pumps white chocolate mocha.
Also, I need to tell you I found out yesterday the pit bulls got my Miley. You left me a sweet comment in hopes she would come home. I'm not posting because I'm not telling my girls. My heart is heavy for her.

mel said...

First, Miley. I don't know her but that sounds awful....god bless.

I, too, love Target. The challenge with Target however is that it has a $100 cover charge. I can't get out of that store without spending at least $100 because, oh, new undies!, the kids need socks!, ohhh cool summer stuff!

Target, I love you, but you leave my lovely new bag empty...

angie128 said...

You are speaking my love language sister.

Target is therapy for me. And I figure it's about the same price as a psychiatrist....$75 an hour. And lots more fun. So I just push my red buggy up and down the lovely aisles. Ahhhhh.

I LOVE that birdie print. I must go find it in my local paradise.

SPT said...

I could live inside of target. It truly has everything I've ever needed or wanted.

Mel, $100 cover charge - SO TRUE! I go in for a crayon, come out with $100 of cleaners, conditioners, socks....

But god damn, if those ball bins aren't the bane of my existence. The boys can always get them out and then they bounce through the rest of the trip with them b/4 I confiscate them.

I told my Husband that for mother's day I want to go to Target all by myself with no time limit. I've never been there without one of my boys tagging along, tossing stuff in the cart. I plan to walk up and down every. single. aisle. Be still my heart.

sherri s. said...

Also sharing the Target love...everyone is going ape over the Liberty stuff there right now but I haven't had a chance to go. Last month I bought a dress to wear to a hoity-toity Texas wedding there--$25, woo hoo! AND--don't get me started on the popcorn!!!! I can't leave there, not matter what time of day, without having some.

JuJu said...

We are all linked by Target. How awesome is that??