Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March My Monkey

That title has nothing to do with this post, other than the fact that the first word happens to be our current month.  Oh, and I like the alliteration.  Welcome to the world of my mind on this first Wednesday evening in March.


I watched two episodes of  "The Millionaire Matchmaker" last night.  That's two hours I'll never get back...

This has been a really rough three days.  Either the planets are in alignment creating total havoc, or I'm having trouble coping, or both.

If you're looking to read a good book, try Stieg Larsson's, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," followed by, "The Girl Who Played with Fire."  AWESOME.

Right now, one of my hands looks nicely manicured; the other looks like it got stuck in the garbage disposal.  I'm sure glad tomorrow is nails day.

I don't really like the Old Navy ads with the mannequins.  Come to think of it, I just don't like mannequins.  They are creepy like clowns are creepy.

I said it on Facebook, but it's worth repeating:   Sometimes you just gotta have a DQ Dip Cone.

Anyone else ready for some warm weather?

It seems that a lot of people are struggling with something right now.  I wish I could fix all of it.

We really need a new couch.  We also need a new roof, siding for the house, and a vehicle that runs, for Steven.

I have tickets to see DMB in Charlotte on July 21st. 

Here's hoping tomorrow is a good day for you, for me, and for all who've had a rough time of late.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

OMG, I HATE those Old Navy commercials with such a passion--I always threaten to throw the remote at the screen when they come on. Who thought those ads were a good idea? Did they pay the ad agency so much money that they feel they have to keep airing them?

Also, amen sister on the DQ dip cone. And yes about the misaligned planets...lots of turmoil right now. Better days ahead...

mel said...

TODAY is the better day.

Peace and love, dear one.