Monday, March 8, 2010

Some of My Favorites

I'm feeling nostalgic tonight.  These are some of my favorite pictures of me and the boy.  The funny (and ironic?) thing is that most of them were taken at weddings, and one was taken at a 25th anniversary party.  Go figure. 

This first is from my friend, Brandy's wedding.  They had a 70's theme wedding, just in case you were wondering.  It was great fun.  She wore her mom's wedding dress, and the bridesmaid dresses were designed from Mom's prom dress.  Guests dressed in 70's attire.  Yes, that is my real hair.  It was set on perm rods.  My 'fro was too cool for skool!!

I guess everyone is happy at weddings and that transcends to photos. 



Loads of hugging, kissing and dancing.



Life is good!



I love you dear.

5 comments:

unclebro said...

Awwwwwww. XXX

Unknown said...

How sweet....you lucky girl.
No sign of kitty and thanks for asking. Happy day to you!

mel said...

Soooo sweet and heart-warming!

How long have you and the boy been together? And how about this - blog about how you two met.

I gotta know more.

Feeling the love!

SPT said...

Totally feeling the love! You guys look happier in each photo.

sherri s. said...

Aw, really sweet...finding the right one is truly the best!