Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Math Equations

Law & Order:  Criminal Intent - Bobby Goran = Crap.

Pollen + Springtime = Dirty Dusty Cars

Two glasses of water + appetizer + entree = VERY FULL JUJU

Facebook + Wine = True Confessions

PMS + Month End = Lots of swear words

Wine + Cheese = My Planned Wednesday Evening

4 Hairy Cats - All Their Shedding Hair = Tumbleweeds in my house

Massive Attack + NYC = Possible trip for us?

Taylor + Best Buy = A good fit

Chips + Salsa = Joy

Chips + Salsa + Cheese Dip = Perfection

Margarita - Salt = Just Plain Wrong

Me + Mel + Sandie + Cath = YaYas

Project Runway - Anthony = not nearly as interesting

Me + Steven + Taylor + Jake + Rockett + Cats = Family

You + Comments = Me Happy

7 comments:

mel said...

Gosh darn, you are so clever with your blogs!!

Three cheers for yayas! Although I LOVE your family equation. BEAUTIFUL!

Ju + keyboard = Happy Readers

angie128 said...

Target - Cadbury Minieggs = disappointment

Angie128 + Cadbury Minieggs = big hips

March Madness - Kentucky = HAHAHAHAHAHA

JuJu + equations = great post

SPT said...

Warm latte + Ju blog updates = Happy Sandie

SPT said...

Another one

Laundry + Dishes - Husband = So much less mess!

SPT said...

Another one

Laundry + Dishes - Husband = So much less mess!

sherri s. said...

Darn it, I thought I left a HILARIOUS comment--ahem, you believe me, don't you?--but it's not here! My equations involved popcorn and butter and me and Viggo Mortensen...use your imagination!

Mary said...

Another fab blog Ju! I wanna go to NYC and hear/see Massive Attack!? Oh, how fun would that be. These equations were awesome and I agree well Mel and Agie128's equations: juju's blog+yummy coffee=happy mary.

xoxo