Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

I'm currently doing my favorite thing.  I'm sitting on my couch, in my normal spot and watching a Grey's rerun.  (Even if I forget that it's my favorite spot, I'll know it's my favorite spot because the cushion is starting to lose its shape...)

It's Friday night, and I don't have to work for two days.  I can do nothing tonight, or I can do everything.  I can read my book  (currently reading, "The Help")  or I can just go to sleep.  There's nothing I HAVE to do. 

Tomorrow and Sunday will be busier.  We are going to a supper club thingy tomorrow night.  (we are NOT the type of people who get invited to supper clubs, so this is going to be interesting!)  Sunday is a couples baby shower.  I love the folks who are having the baby, but Lordy, I do hate a baby shower.  And, then, all of a sudden, the weekend is over again.  They all go quickly, even more so at this time of year when the weather just seems to be perfect.

So, being at home with the whole evening ahead of me, with no commitments, is so darn great.  I might watch Real Housewives of NYC.  I might watch my DVR'd Project Runways.  I might scan and browse blogs.   I'll probably watch basketball at some point, but I'm not deciding anything until it's right for me on this gorgeous Friday in March.

I hope your Friday, and the remainder of the weekend, will be as relaxing and peaceful as mine is! 

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor Jackson said...

RHNYC is awesome this season. Everything is switched up. The Jill and Bethenney break-up is killing me!!! Project runway is my obsession.

Enjoy!

mel said...

My weekend is wonderful!! Montreal!!!! it is great, Ju! Do you have any Euros left from Portugal? 1:1.33 Canadian. It's like free money!!!!!

angie128 said...

How's "The Help"? I've heard good things. I want to read it.