Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slugville

I have done nothing today.  NOTHING.  Typing this is the most energy I've used all day. 

I woke up early, but went back to sleep.  I woke up again, and then went back to sleep again.

I watched some English Football from bed. 

Yawn.

I slept some more.

At one point, I looked on line for a recipe for White Lasagna. 

I even thought about going to the grocery store to get the ingredients. 

That hasn't happened.

Steven is playing BopIt.  I'm going to have to Bop him.

Even Rockett is lazy today.  She's asleep on the couch.

Bailey is asleep on my pillow.

This is life in Slugville on a Saturday afternoon.

And I love it. 

Whew, I'm tired now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with that!
I use to be a closet napper and now I say it out loud. Hope your Sunday is just as good.
Enjoy yours,
KarenSue

sherri s. said...

A really good day is a TWO nap day (a.m. and p.m.). Oh yeah, baby!

word: congth

Thay, mithter, have you seen Kingth Congth anywhere around here? (Oh, on the Empire State Building, you say?)