Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I am always afraid of running out of the stuff. I don't care how much we have on hand, it's never enough. I would prefer to buy it every time I went to the store, but to be honest, we don't have much storage room in our bathrooms. When I have the house of my dreams, I will be sure to designate a closet as the Toilet Paper closet. Ahhhh. What can I say. I'm a dreamer.
Did you ever put much thought into this roll of squares? I have. I think about it A LOT. And, where else to share my TP thoughts? BLOGGERVILLE.
* One ply should be made illegal.
* Why is it so hard to start a roll of TP? They must use industrial strength glue to fasten that bit of TP to itself. I waste half the roll getting it going. Heyyyyyyyyyy. That's why they do it!! (NOTE: Northern has started making a kind of "pull tab" on their rolls to facilitate the unrolling. Heaven!)
* Roll OVER, not under. (Sorry Sandie. But, I still love ya!) I've been known to switch rolls in my time; but only in my own house.
* How about the person that leaves you with just a couple squares? WHO uses just two squares? Please use it all and replace the roll. I think it's better to err on the side of using too much than too little. If you know what I mean.
* TP Lint? How annoying is that? It goes everywhere in the bathroom.
* I can't blow my nose on TP, it has to be Kleenex. I think it goes along with the theory that I don't like to drink water from the bathroom tap.
* How annoying is the big roll in public restrooms? They rip after one square, and you have to stick your hand up inside that monstrosity to even get ahold of the stuff.
* How comical is the toilet paper stuck to the shoe? giggle giggle
* Me and Taylor are "wrappers." We wrap A LOT of TP around our hands before the wipe. This often leads to use of the plunger...
AND, I'm sure you're all been wondering:
* My personal preference: Northern Ultra Soft. 3 Ply and that starter thing. Making my life comfy and easy.
Some of your thoughts on the white roll of joy??? What is your emergency level? Your favorite brand? Any good stories?? Share with me!!